Terms and Conditions for Our Website
Please note for terms and conditions of supply please refer to our quote / email communication where you will find a link in the bottom footer. Thank you.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Only persons authorised with access may directly login. No other persons are permitted login access.
- Login details should not be shared with any third party.
- For those with login access, advanced automatic security monitoring is in place to identify any potential threats.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your speci c requirements.
- This website /contains our own material including , but not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction of any form is strictly prohibited.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Some services listed may be on behalf of partners / af liates and we have no responsibility for these services. Our partners and af liates have complete responsibility for these services and any agreement will be between yourself and them direct.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Republic of Ireland Law and the supplier and client irrevocably agree that the courts of the Republic of Ireland will have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim which arises out of or in connection with this agreement or its subject matter or formation including but not limited to disputes or claims which arise outside of this agreement
5 Films respects your rights to privacy and we are committed to protecting your personal information. The purpose of this privacy notice is to explain how we collect and use personal information.
5 Films is the data controller of all personal information that is collected and used about our customers for the purposes of Irish and European Union data protection law.
How to get in touch
A Data Protection Of cer (DPO) has been appointed to co- ordinate the collection, use and retention of personal data at Ocean Pictures to ensure compliance with the Data Protection Acts, this Policy and related procedures If you have any questions about this policy or a data subject access request please contact the DPO at hello@5 lms.tv
The information we process
To provide you with our services, we collect and process various categories of personal information throughout your relationship with us. These include Customer information such as your name, address, contact details. We do not store your nancial details and use a secure payment system such as PayPal for all online transactions.
How we obtain your personal information
5 Films obtains personal information when you explicitly provide it to us, or information that we gather from your use of our website, your use of our services and the technology you use to access our services (for example your booking location, Internet Protocol (IP) address, or telephone number). In circumstances where you are unable to provide personal information which we require for statutory or contractual reasons, we may be unable to process your transaction. In certain circumstances you may provide us with personal information relating to other people. Please ensure that you provide a copy of this Notice to any third party whose personal data you provide to us or have provided to us previously.
How we use your personal information
We use your personal information for the following purposes and on the following legal grounds.
Purpose for processing
To personalise and improve our services and related products and ask for feedback
This use is necessary to ensure we are complying with relevant taxation rules
particularly around VAT and also to ensure that we provide the correct currency of your home country where necessary.
On the basis of our legitimate interest in operating our business.
Please note that you have a right to object to processing of your personal information where that processing is carried on for our legitimate interests.
How long we keep your personal information
5 Films will not retain your data for longer than is necessary to ful l the purpose for which it was originally collected. We will also consider the nature and sensitivity of the data, the volume or size of the data collected as well as our legal obligations, in determining the appropriate retention period for the relevant data set. We anonymise and or delete data that is no longer required.
More information on our data retention policies is available on request by contacting our data protection of cer at hello@5 lms.tv
Your privacy and the security of your data is of critical importance at 5 Films
When you access our website you do so through secure servers. The use of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology means that all personal information, such as your credit/ debit card and address details, will be encrypted as it travels from your computer to the 5 Films booking system. SSL is an industry-standard method that is used to transmit personal information securely over the Internet. Our use of SSL and digital certi cates ensures you are actually sending data to Ocean Pictures rather than a third party, so you can be con dent of safely and con dentially completing your reservation.
To maintain the accuracy of your data, as well as preventing unauthorized access and correct use of all data, 5 Films uses the appropriate physical, electronic, and governance measures to secure the data we collect online.
Please ensure that you keep your 5 Films account details con dential and set a password that is dif cult for others to guess.
Sharing information with third parties
At present, we disclose your personal information to some or all of the following:
a) Where required by law, to law enforcement agencies, judicial bodies, government entities or regulatory bodies.
Right of Access
You can request a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
YRight to Rectification
If you have reason to believe any of the information we collect on you may be inaccurate, and you cannot correct such inaccuracy yourself through your registered account with us, please contact us
Right to Erasure (Right to be Forgotten)
- The personal data is no longer needed for the purpose for which they were collected;
- You withdraw your consent (where the processing was based on consent);
- You object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds justifying us processing the personal data;
- The personal data has been unlawfully processed; or
- To comply with a legal obligation.
- However, this right does not apply where, for example, the processing is necessary:
- To comply with a legal obligation; or
- For the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
You have the right to request that your personal data be deleted in certain circumstances including:
Right to Restriction of Processing
- The accuracy of the personal data is contested;
- The processing is unlawful but you do not want it erased;
- We no longer need the personal data but you require it for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; or
- You have objected to the processing and veri cation as to our overriding legitimate grounds is pending.
You can ask that we restrict your personal data (i.e., keep but not use) where:
- Where we have your consent to do so;
- For the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- To protect the rights of another; or
- For reasons of important public interest.
We can continue to use your personal data:
Right to Data Portability
- The processing is carried out by automated means; and
- The processing is based on your consent or on the performance of a contract with you.
Where you have provided personal data to us, you have a right to receive such personal data back in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format, and to have those data transmitted to a third-party data controller without hindrance but in each case only where:
Right to Object
You have a right to object to the processing of your personal data in those cases where we are processing your personal data in reliance on our legitimate interests. In such a casewe will stop processing your personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate interests which override your interests and you have a right to request information on the balancing test we have carried out.
Right to Complain
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, in particular in the Member State of your residence, place of work or place of an alleged infringement, if you consider that the processing of your personal data infringes the GDPR.
Introduction & Policy
Cookies are small text les that are stored by the browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome or Safari) on your computer or mobile. You can think of Cookies as providing a ‘memory’ for the website. They allow websites and apps to storethings like user preferences, enabling you to navigate more ef ciently between webpages, login information and generally improving your online experience.
We may also use tracking beacons (also known as "clear GIFs" or "pixel tags") or similar technologies on our Site to enable us to know whether you have visited a web page or received a message.
Local storage is often used as an alternative to a cookie on devices (such as smartphones or connected TVs) which use you use to access and connect to our Sites.
Types of Cookies
These are Cookies which are required for certain features of our Sites to work. For example, Cookies are required to remember if you are signed in as you browse around our Sites.
These help us personalise your experience by remembering your preferences and settings.
- Remembering where you left off on a e-learning course
Some examples of how we use these Cookies are:
Analytics and Performance Cookies
These help us understand how people are using our Sites, so we can better serve them. We sometimes get other companies to analyse how people are using our Sites.
- Collecting information on which web pages visitors go to most often
- Making sure that our Sites are working properly
These companies might set their own performance cookies. Some examples of how we use these Cookies are:
It is usually possible to stop your browser accepting Cookies, or to stop it accepting Cookies from a particular website. However, if you disable all Cookies we cannot tell if you are signed in and some features of our Sites may not work correctly and you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit.
All modern browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. You can usually nd these settings in the Options or Preferences menu of your browser. To understand these settings, the following links may be helpful, or you can use the Help option in your browser for more details.
Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
Cookie settings in Firefox
Cookie settings in Chrome
Cookie settings in Safari
If you wish to check and manage third party advertising cookies, you can turn these off by going to the Your Online Choices site. http://www.youronlinechoices.com/ie